- CE, ISO9001
- Packing Material
- 1 Set
- Plywood Box
Hydraulic Butt Fusion Machine SWT-V500H 200MM-500MM
(8" IPS -20'' IPS) Product Details
WELDING RANGE O.D.
200MM - 500MM
WORKING PRESSURE RANGE
0 - 120 BAR
- Oil seal kit, origins from Germany, make sure that the pressure
performance stays in more stable way.
- 4sets quick coupling helps operator to prepare the machine better
before and after welding, and we use STUCCHI which from Italy
ensures no hydraulic oil leakages when unplug or plug in.
- Using integral shaft(top chromate treatment) instead of
assembled shaft, ensure the chassis strength to avoid possible
frame twist or deform when dragging the pipe with extreme parameters.
- We use Dupont from the USA for coating the heating plate, which is the best in the industry. It's many stickers on an aluminum plate, more
non-sticky to plastic pipes surface. The temperature deviation of different
points on the heating plate is 2-3 degrees (small size machine) and 5-6 degrees (big size machine).
- High-quality drill, which can do 220V, 3phase as an option.
Electrical box Assy
- Temperature-controlled switch when the temperature-controlled switch is off, all the aviation plugs are not live, even the power cable connected with the power source. It is quote safe to connect or disconnect the plugs before or after welding.
- Very well-connected wires and a more reasonable layout. Each wire is
marked with the corresponding numbers, thus giving more convenience
to do the troubleshooting when a failure happens.
Hydraulic Power Station
- Solid relays have a bigger load capacity and working in a more stable
situation, which has a much longer life.
- The circuit breaker works with an electricity leakage protection switch. I
ncluding the earth wires, there're 2 elements to activate the protection when
electricity is leaking.
- Non-fan motor (small size machines), waterproof, sand-proof, and
dust-proof at a higher level. The motor provides sufficient/full power to
provide support for hydraulic power.
- Ergonomic design
Welded Thermoplastic Tube Type
Steps For Usage